At The Bernard Johnson Group, Inc. we break down the chaos of project workload into manageable Project Management elements: Initiation, scope, time, cost, quality, communication, risk, procurement, integration, and closure.
We build and maintain a tracking database for all projects to facilitate project management and to track specific data related to land acquisition and right-of way work.
These data fields include, but are not limited to:
- Tract / Document Numbers
- Tax Map Info
- Assessor’s Blocks
- Parcel Numbers
- Owners Names
- Tenants Names
- Owner & Tenant Addresses and Phone
- General Property Descriptions
We can carry and track any client requested fields in the database set provided that data requirements are clearly delineated during the scope and initiation phase, a process we assist all our clients with at the outset of all new projects.
The database is capable of generating status and information reports for categories of information which include, but are not limited to:
- Survey permissions
- Landowners request to accompany the surveyors
- Landowner notification or contact requirements
- Survey conditions and restrictions
- Document preparation
- Negotiation status
- Acquisition costs
- Condemnation and Eminent Domain Status
- Construction conditions and restrictions
- Damage settlement status and expenditures
- Other pertinent information as may be required by the client – agencies – consultants – contractors